790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a good running and driving 1968 Ford 250 3/4 ton truck. It has a 360 engine that was rebuilt. The 3 speed automatic transmission shifts out good. It has power brakes but no power steering. This truck had a flatbed put on it and it now has a 1 ton rear end under it. It has a gooseneck hitch as well as a bumper pull tow hitch. The body is pretty solid and the blue & white paint looks good for being painted about 15 years ago. The interior is in good condition as well. The seat, door panels, headliner and dash all look good. The exhaust are fairly new and sound good. It has dual wheels on rear and the tires are good. This would be a good truck to haul with or just drive and enjoy. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1982 Jeep CJ7 Limited Edition VERY RARE LOOK
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1954 Chevy Wagon 350 V8 350 Trans P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1997 GMC Sierra 4X4 Stepside Club Cab Truck LOOK
1988 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4 Fresh Paint RARE FIND
1948 Chevy 3100 5 Window SHOW TRUCK Fresh Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door