1964 Chevy C10 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck. 6 cylinder 3 on the tree standard shift. Restored in 1999 to OEM standards and has been minimally driven since then. 88,332 miles that I was told is actual mileage. Very plain and simple truck, used to go to the Ice Cream Store in summer. I have lost my heated indoor storage so truck is going up for sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door