Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1950 Chevy 3100 Series half ton st rod, old school hot rod, later GM frame, good body and paint, nice redone int, custom pin stripping, www tires, good wood bed, tilt collumn, V8, auto, ps, pb, HEI ignition, runs/drives good
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door