Great truck for show or daily driver, step side short bed pick up, 350 eng, 700R4 trans, t/s p/s p/b, A/C and heat, beautiful oak bed, white tonou cover with blue bow tie, american racing center line 15" wheels, new tires, new starter, new eldebrock carb, duel exhaust that sounds great! duel outside mirrors, frenched tail lights, turquoise and white int. and exterior, surpintine belt system, front clip withspc parts disc brakes, dakota digital gauges, rear air shocks to ad just heigh for towing a trailer! THIS TRUCK LOOKS RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, trying to down size getting old and tired,sold 3 want to sell 1 or 2 more, any QUESTIONS OR CASH OFFERS CALL ME AT 419 343 2634 JAMES, I AM ASKING $ 36,500 OBO TRUCK is in SAN ANTONIO TX, I DO NOT TEXT!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door