218 Meyers Drive
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series 1/2 ton, short wheelbase pickup. VIN LBA590207. Great running 235ci 6 cylinder engine / 3 speed manual transmission. Runs good, goes down the road good.
Good body with glossy, green paint.
Has a few dings and chips but looks fine overall.
New wood in bed floor.
Original 16" steel wheels.
Good, black, original style interior, looks good.
Strong running 235ci inline 6 cylinder engine.
Column shifted, 3 speed manual transmission.
Original, straight front axle with drum brakes front / rear.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Hardtop Nice
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
1951 Mercury Sports Sedan V8 Automatic Restored
1973 Camaro Z28 406 / 5 Speed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door