790 Alabama Ave
Here is a fresh built frame up restored 1971 Chevy C-10 Custom factory short bed truck. Truck came with 6 cylinder engine and stepside bed. The 6 banger was replaced by a small block Chevy engine with 52,000 miles on it and it runs great. The transmission was replaced with a freshly built 700R4 overdrive. The bed, both fenders and inter fenders are all new metal. The cab and doors are original metal. Everything front to rear is new or replaced. There is a list of all the new items in the pics but just to name a few :
Both Front & Rear Bumpers
Grille Shell & Insert
Serpentine Belt System
67 to 72 Tilt Column
New Paint Back to Original Color
Power Disc Brakes on Front
The list goes on and on. The truck drives great. All the rust that was in truck was either replaced with new or cut out and replaced. It was lowered with lowering kit and has brand new Riddler wheels and new tires. The interior has all working original gauges. The seat cover is original and has one small tear on drivers side. The carpet is new. All the lights work. Very sharp truck that is turn key ready to go. I have a Georgia title from 1975 and also have the protecto plate and owners manual. Any questions call Ken at 404-512-1295 or you can email me at [email protected] See more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 Engine Automatic LOOK
1968 Ford Mustang Built 390 Bored 30 Over A Beast
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door