Chassis: 1934 Stock Chassis with boxed front and rear to stock crossmember. New Corvair Reversed Steering box to the stock axle with tube shocks. The rear end is a DANA 44 with Mosser axles and a positive unit. Ratio is 3.78.
Engine: The short clock is a 327 cu/in. 375/360HP p/no. 3892657. The heads are Edlebrock performance RPM. The cam is a BluePoint Hyd. Tappet. overlap is 103 degrees. The carb is Edlebrock 600 cfm with a Mallory distributor and Sanderson Headers. The radiator is Griffin 2 row aluminum. The engine flywheel is aluminum with a Hurst Shifter. The exhaust system is 2.5" steel with s/s mufflers. Brakse front 11" mid size GM and rear 10" drums. The fuel tank is stock at 12 gallons with electric pump. The dual master cylinder has remote reservoirs. The 14" wheels are American mags.
Body: Stock 1934 steel body with 1934 Ford fiberglass passenger fenders, running boards and grill. Dashboard has Stuart Warner gauges, Sun tachometer, new tinted glass, windshield frame, and new door lock. Red vinyl bench seat and custom front and rear nerf bars.
Buyer ResourcesView All
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door