Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1947 Ford F1 short bed PU that has been upgraded with a 4.2LT. V6 and automatic transmission from a 2001 F150, electric fan, Mustang 2 front end by Fat Man, power steering power brakes front disk 3.72 rear end gears, 15" wheels, tilt steering, power windows and seats, electric wipers, Billet panel around gauges, CD player, A/C., shaved door handles, compass and outside temp., very nice truck that can be driven and enjoyed. one of a kind truck. cost a lot more to build than I''m asking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door