Hello I am selling my 1951 GMC 250-24 with a 4 yard daybrook dump bed. Due to PTSD, I needed to switch careers and unfortunately will not be able to restore her. I feel this truck deserves to be put on the road once again and I am selling it to any good owner. It is located in Sioux Falls SD, I am not able to help with shipping this vehicle, I am more than happy to accept a call and answer any of your questions on this truck.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door