Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This stunning 1951 Ford F1 Pickup in "Coral Flame Red", is a recent, frame off restoration to a high industry standard. This is a 2 owner truck which has spent its entire life in South Georgia, until 2017 when it came to Florida. Original numbers matching drivetrain including the reliable 239 c.i. V-8 engine w/ column shift 3 Spd.manual transmission that runs "wiper smooth" !!..Close to a flawless, show quality paint-chrome and bench seat interior in Med / Lt Gray finish.The truck has an updated electrical sys.to 12V, with 1 wire 90 amp alternator,Cold Vintage Air Conditioning, radial tires, blue tooth, high dollar $$ look-a-like radio, and a quality, all new, correct interior.This was a complete nut and bolt restoration with all new glass-weather stripping, engine-trans rebuilt, full suspension, wood bed rails and more !!..This truck needs nothing and everything works!
NO disappointments. this is a reliable fun to drive investment grade vehicle.
Please call us at 941-355-1955.. 7 days a week till 9pm. for a complete walk around detailed description.
SEE THE VIDEO on our website www.classiccarsofsarasota.com Financing options with classic lenders up to 120 months *w.a.c.
We can ship this truck world wide door to door no problem ...domestic, or worldwide.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door