Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This All Steel 1939 Studebaker L5 Pick-Up Truck is just as stunning as she looks finished in a show quality Valspar Copper Penny Pearl. Early Truck of The Year Goodguys finalist, 2017. A power hood seamlessly introduces the small block 396 Chevy motor with Inglese Injection and 700 R4 transmission by Specialty Gear. TCI chassis with coil overs, Ford 9 inch by Chris Alstons Chassis Works, Street and Performance front runner, power rack and pinion steering, and she stops on a dime with Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes. Stunning custom Leather interior with power windows, ice cold air conditioning, and hidden sound system. Custom trucks dont get any nicer than this. Offered at $165,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1929 Ford 2 Door Sedan All Steel Excellent
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
2010Chevy Camaro Indy Pace Car Fully Doc 5200 Mi
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door