790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a great running and driving 1990 Chevy Suburban with the Silverado package. It has the 5.7 Liter 350 FI engine connected to a 700R4 overdrive automatic transmission. You can drive this Suburban anywhere cause it runs that good. This Suburban was bought new in South Carolina. It remained in South Carolina till 2016 when it was bought and brought to Georgia. This has always been a Southern truck. The paint is mostly original with great natural Patina. Very solid body, floors etc.. No rust issues on this one. It has power windows and locks and they all work. All the glass is good. It has front and rear A/C that blows. The seats are in good condition as are the dor panels. The carpet is good but needs a good cleaning. It does need a new headliner. It has tilt steering with cruise control. All the gauges work as do all the lights. The door glass has been tinted.It has factory power steering and power disc brakes. The dual exhaust is new and sound great. It has the 12 bolt rear. This Suburban has been lowered and has a great stance to it. It has 20 inch Riddler Wheels with 275/40ZR20 tires on front and rear so you can rotate tires. According to CarFax this vehicle has never had any accidents reported. This is a very good Suburban that you can drive and enjoy. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Coupe Frame Off Rotisserie Build LOOK
1994 Chevy 4X4 1 Owner Truck 59K Miles LIKE NEW
1995 Corvette Convertible ONLY 57000 Miles LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1979 Chevy Camaro Race Car Built 355 V8 LOOK
1985 Chevy Silverado C-10 Original Paint Cold A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door