1359 nw 60 rd
1949 Studebaker farm truck 7.50x 20 tires that are bad , pto on trans ,total length 19 ft , cab to back of frame 10 ft , cab to center axle 7 ft 1 inch , wheel base 152 , floors good , has little rust in bottom of doors , motor stuck , glass bad , Model 2R 16 -55 , maxium vehicle weight 14000 , Serial number R16 8217 no title
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1944 GMC Military 6x6 2 1/2 ton CCKW 353 truck
1966 Chevy farm truck 1 1/2 2 ton 60 series
1947 KB3 IHC International 3/4 1 ton rat rod
1960 white Motor Co step van PDQ 3/4 ton hippy van
Albert , KS
1958 Chevy step van delievery truck 1 ton hippy
Albert , KS
1946 International IHC school bus K5 Kb5
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door