FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1950 Ford F-4 Resto-Mod with Only *7,000* Miles Since Build was Completed! Powered by a 5.7L 350 V8 with 5 Speed Manual Transmission. All Steel, Chopped Cab, Power Steering and Front Powered Disc Brakes. White Exterior with Custom White & Gray Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-All Steel // Chopped Cab
-Chrome Front Bumper & Trim
-Smooth Roll Pan
-Chrome Cragar S/S Wheels
-BFG Radial T/A Tires
-Custom White & Gray Interior
-Lecarra Steering Wheel
-GM Tilt Steering Column
-Auto Meter Designer Black Gauges
-Sony Digital Radio
-Underdash Heater Box
-Manual Floor Shifter
-Custom Bench Seating
-5.7L 350 SBC V8
-Demon 4BBL Carb.
-Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod
1956 Chevy 3100 Big-Window 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1934 Chevrolet Outlaw Sedan
1965 C10 Fleetside Crate 5.7L 350 V8 3-SPD Manual
1933 Ford Vicky Street-Rod
1951 Ford F-1 Vortec 5.7L 350 V8 700R4 Automatic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door