Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1978 Chevy K10 4x4. This is a short bed, fleet side pickup truck. It is lifted and has new 35\" tires on mag wheels. Upgraded to Rancho shocks. It is powered by a V8 engine and 4 speed manual transmission. It has late model bucket seat, new carpet, and sliding rear glass in the interior. It comes with a new Holley carb and new paint. It runs and drives.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door