1965 Ford F-100, 45,616 miles, 2wd, short bed, 3 on the tree, 352 engine, manual steering, 352 V8, recently converted to power front disc brakes with all new brake lines, 1 year old basecoat clear coat paint on completely stripped sheet metal and minimal body filler. All bearings and seals in rear end replaced. All wheels including spare powder coated black, original innie style with dog dish center hubcaps and trim rings. New, rear window and windshield rubber, window and door seals. Spray-in bed liner. Shop Manual and all receipts for parts and work done to date.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door