1970 C20 CAMPER SPECIAL LONGHORN....RARE 8.5'' BED...JUST OVER 5000 OF THESE TRUCKS BUILT IN 1970.
NICE ORGINAL TRUCK. NEVER RESTORED, NEEDS IT NOW....
94XXX MILES BELIEVED TO BE TRUE BASED ON DOCUMENTS. I HAVE SOME DOCUMENTS SO PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
350 WITH 350 AUTO TRANSMISSION.
FACTORY A/C(NO COMPRESSOR)
WOOD BED ROTTED OUT BUT INTACK, FLAT METAL PLACED ON TOP.
ORGINAL SPLIT RIM 16.5" WHEELS COME WITH TRUCK PLUS 16.5" WHITE WAGON WHEELS AND 16" CHROME WHEELS.
SEE OPTION LIST IN PICS.
CLEAR GEORGIA TITLE IN MY NAME.
A BARGIN AT $4000.00
CALL DOUG AT 478-302-9363
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door