Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced...
This 1974 Chevrolet C10 Short Box is a current 3 year frame-off build with less than 500 break-in miles and is seriously ready to show and go. 350 Small block Chevy motor backed by a 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission for reliability and ease of use. 10 bolt GM rear-end, power disc brakes, and dual exhaust, for that throaty sound we all love to hear. Killing it is the custom interior with new dash, tilt column, power steering, power windows, custom center console, AC and heat, Bluetooth, and back up camera, just because it’s cool. To sweeten the pot Eddie Motorsports performance Billet Hood hinges and door handles, and custom steel bed cover with mechanical lift make this one show quality build all around. Detroit steel wheels finish this tricked out truck to perfection. Offered at $86,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door