790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very sharp 1971 Chevy Cheyenne C-10 truck. It has been lowered with new tires and wheels, 20's on back and 18's on front. Killer stance. Also have the original looking wheels and tires with the hubcaps if you like that look better. It has the original 307 engine that runs great. The Green & White paint is slick and is the original color. Only has a couple small rock chips on front of hood from driving it. The bed is slick and the whole truck is rust free. The bumpers, grill and all the body chrome looks great. The doors open and shut good and the windows roll up and down good. It has a 350 Turbo transmission that shifts out good. The whole interior is new and looks great. The seat, door panels, carpet, headliner and dash are all new. All the lights and gauges work. This truck was born a long bed and cut down to short bed but was done by one of the best restoration guy in Georgia. The bed is new. It has power steering and power brakes. We just added brand new Vintage Heat and A/C that works great. Underneath is solid. Cab corners are good. This is just a good truck that you can drive anywhere. The miles showing are what is showing on Odometer. I do not know if actual miles or not. The engine was supposed to have been rebuilt about 3 years ago but I have no paperwork on that. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1989 Chevy Z-71 4X4 New Paint LOW MILES Look!!
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
2007 Pontiac Soltice Convertible SHARP CAR LOOK
1955 Chevy Bel Air 235 Engine Automatic Runs Great
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door