Start by matching the front clip from a 70s Lincoln to the 54 frame. Every operational part has been inspected , rebuilt or replaced. 10 years on the paint. Very reliable & a real head turner. 460 powered reliable / fun to drive / 14 MPG
Parts include: power steering pump / fuel pump / C6 tranny has B&M Street shift kit / Loker shifter / alternator / starter / Edelbrock matching Performer carb & manifold / front & rear shock and springs / Competition 600HP rated drive shaft / custom motor mounts / Pro built 3.55 POSI rearend with disk brakes / Pioneer stereo system / Dolphin gauges / new rear wheels / new front tires / dual core radiator w/ integrated tranny cooler / 2 - 10 independently thermostated electric fans / street rod wiring loom for many other additions / new interior & upholstered bench seat / custom side exhaust with high flow mufflers / new stainless steel bed parts on new steel bed box / full storage cover / majority of receipts and documents. Needs a new good home.
***Price reduced: 16,875.00 or Best Offer!***
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door