790 Alabama Ave
Here is a great running and driving 1988 Ford F-150 Lariat short bed truck. It has the 5.0 Liter FI engine to a smooth shifting overdrive transmission. It has power steering and brakes along with good cold air condition and heat. The body is pretty solid. The paint is driver quality with nicks, scratches and a couple small dents but present itself well. The interior is nice and clean. It has power windows and lock that work. Here is a list of what has been done to truck by previous owner:
New Brake Rotors, Calipers on front
New Brake Shoes and Cylinders on rear
New Shocks New Tires
Newly Rebuilt Transmission
New Alternator & Starter
New Wiper Motor
New Seat Cover
New Power Window Motor both Doors
Battery is a year old.
As you can see he did aot to it. The truck has dual gas tanks but only the front tank works. The rear tank does not work but there is 3/4 tank of gas in it. This truck wood be a good daily driver and seems to be very reliable. It has no leaks that I have seen and don't smoke. According to CarFax it had an accident way back in 1997 with moderate damage. The truck looks to have spent most or all of it's life in Georgia. There are 26 detailed service records showing on CarFax. This is a good truck and with a paint job would be very nice. The miles showing are what is on the odometer, I do not know the actual miles on this truck. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website at www.bigostreetrods.com to see alot more pics
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1957 Chevy Bel Air SUPER NICE 283 V8 LOOK
1995 GMC Sierra SWB Stepside Rebuilt 350 LOOK
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door