FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
2000 Ford F-150 XLT Pickup powered by a Triton 5.4L V8 with 11K Miles since Complete Engine Rebuild! Featured at the SEMA Show 2000 Halibrand Wheels Booth Car! *2-Owners* Factory Red Exterior with Hard Tonneau Bed Cover and Original Gray interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO:
-SEMA Show 2000 Halibrand Wheels Booth Car
-Factory Red Exterior
-Hard Tonneau Bed Cover
-Smoothed Rear Roll-Pan
-Custom Halibrand Wheels w/ Chrome Center Caps & Beauty Rings
-Original Gray Cloth interior
-Power Adjust Side Mirrors & Windows
-Original Radio & Climate Controls
-Rebuilt Triton 5.4L V8 [Rebuilt at 245K]
-Airaid Cold Air Intake
-Power Steering & Brakes
-Flow Master Exhaust
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door