218 Meyers Drive
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer. Four Wheel Drive. VIN CKE182F169299. Original 350 engine. Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Cheyenne trim. Power steering, power disc brakes. 4x4. Removable hardtop.
Original blue color. Body has rust in both lower rocker areas and lower part of doors.
Floors have minor rust.
Frame is solid.
Original bucket seats.
Optional rear seat.
Original 350ci V8 engine, runs great.
3 speed automatic transmission (Turbo 350).
12 bolt rear differential.
Four Wheel Drive.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
S.P.I.D. intact (Glove compartment decal).
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
1955 Chevrolet 3100 1st Series Pickup RESTORED
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger V8 Automatic
1971 Chevrolet Camaro
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 31k Miles Air Ride NICE
Sherman , TX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door