Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1957 GMC 100 NAPCO 4x4 pickup truck. A December, 2017 completed, full disassembled frame-off restoration to near original with minor upgrades including Vintage Air conditioning, Holley, 4 bbl. Holley carburetor, Auto Meter gauges, etc. 77,804 original pre-restoration and 22 post-restoration road test miles. All factory original drivetrain, completely rebuilt including 347 cid V8 engine, 4-speed transmission, NAPCO 4x4 drive gear. Mechanical, body frame and suspension components completely refurbished, rebuilt or replaced with new. Show quality paint and chrome. RARE.
We can ship this truck world wide and we can finance to 72 months . see the video at www.cleanclassiccars.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door