790 Alabama Ave
Here is a RARE 1934 Chevy Truck that runs and drives really good. It has a 1970 - 1972 400 Small Block engine with a 2 barrel carb. It has good sounding dual exhaust and an Electric Fan to keep it running cool. The transmission is a Turbo 350 that shifts out good. The body and bed are steel but the fenders and running boards are fiberglass. It has power Rack & Pinion steering and the front has been boxed. It has a 10 bolt rear. There are disc brakes on the front. The bed has a wood bed. The interior has a new bench seat that was just upholstered in Red and Black with new carpet, door panels and headliner. It has tilt steering with an Lokar Shifter. It has Vintage Reproduction aftermarket gauges that work. The lights all work. This truck was an old Railroad truck back in the day. I think it came out of New Mexico. The body has surface rust but no rusted thru places. I love it the way it looks as is but it would be easy to paint and make it really look good because there is not much body work to be done. The windshield has a crack on the passenger side but it still pushes out at the bottom. This is a cool little truck that someone started restoring and did alot of the work. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Resto Mod GM Crate Engine FI Must See
1968 Chevy C-10 Custom LS Engine Super Sharp LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
Bremen , GA
2002 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Convertible 86K Miles NICE
1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Conv 383 V8 P/S P/B A/C
1964 Chevy Impala 283 V8 Automatic P/S P/B A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door