Stock 235 rebuilt in 2014 from local machine shop
Fenton dual intake with progressive linkage / carbs
Fenton dual exhaust ran from headers to rear of truck with Thrush mufflers
Push button start on the floor
3 speed on the column
Painted in 2005
Has a couple spots where bubbling from poor paint prep, nothing bad or of concern but there
No rust or rot on the truck frame or body
All glass in good condition
Door glass rolls up and down easy, wing windows open as they should
Wood in bed is strong with no issues, just has clear faded from the sun
Comfortable seat redone couple years ago
All electrical works
Radio works but has a loose ground somewhere and goes of intermittently, has bluetooth hookup wire in glove box
Newer tube shocks
Brakes recently gone through
Newer wheels from 2007
15" Alloy wheel
BFG radials that handle well on the truck at highway speeds
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door