2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1940 Ford 1/2 ton Pick-up...This is an absolute perfect truck rebuilt from bumper- bumper by a lifelong machine shop operator/owner/master machinist...And most of all a talented gentleman motor- head through & through.
This trucks flathead V-8 & manual transmission were completely rebuilt to better than new by none other than the precision machinist himself. And the electrical system has been converted to a 12-Volt system...you might say it was Billy Grahmd. The body work was completed by a local perfectionist & friend in the paint & body business... And the black finish is absolutely flawless.
The truck has five like new wheels and wide whitewall tires w/original style dog dish hubcaps.
The complete interior came from manufacture that manufactured super high-quality reproduction interiors and it shows. The Subtle green vinyl interior is pristine.
This truck was first started & driven after its complete restoration in February 2009 and has since been kept in a heated and cooled building ever since.
This truck can be driven from here to anywhere you want to go w/o any worries.
We are centrally located in the US just 100 miles straight below Kansas City, in the very south east corner of Kansas. And we can help you with all of your transportation needs worldwide.
Please feel free to contact us seven days a week up until 11 PM central by calling our business cell phone at 620-249-7977 or contact us via our office landline at 620-231-2277.
You can also contact us via Email at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1976 Chevrolet Nova 2-dr
Pittsburg , Kansas
1972 MERCURY COUGAR XR7 CONVERTIBLE
1984 Chevy Z 28 Camaro
1953-1955 CORVETTE BODY COMPLETE
1960 Chevy Biscayne 2-dr post V-8 4-spd
Pittsburg , KS
1965 SWB CHEVY
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door