1964 Chevrolet Suburban. This custom ride features a GM Performance 502 Ram Air and Fuel Injected Big Block that produces 500 plus horsepower, is tuned by OBD Diagnostics, cooled by a Be Cool Aluminum radiator, and is connected to a PT700R4ST transmission and a 3.42 gear set from Phoenix Transmission. It sits on a Ride Tech Ride Pro Air ride suspension and 20” Ridler wheels. Controlling all this power is a SSBC brake system with disc brakes on the front and rear drum brakes. Inside you can enjoy the plush custom leather upholstery on late model electric seats while staying cool/warm from the Vintage Air system. The dash is decorated with Classic Instruments and walnut woodgrain throughout. Additionally, it has a Pioneer sound system complete with a roof mounted, wireless DVD system. The body is covered in a custom Dupont paint, Sinfully Cinnamon, which is ceramic coated and accented by custom pinstriped flames. This is truly a one-of-a-kind, multiple award winning, head turning ride. Whether sitting on the ground while parked, or embarrassing the Mustang’s/Camaro’s on the street, you are definitely going to enjoy this ride.
Offered for $74,999.00 (delivery is negotiable)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door