1945 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton, crate engine by Blue Print Engines is a 350 / 385 HP with headers with electric exhaust cut-outs, with less than 1,000 miles on the engine. Freshly overhauled with new gears and syncronizers in a M22 Muncie 4 speed. Hydro-boost power brake system with 4 wheel disc. The under carriage is a Chevy S-10 frame and steering components with stiffer front coil springs to handle the V-8 engine, and S-10 rear leaf springs with air shock absorber. The frame was sand blasted and epoxy painted. Other features are; A/C, HID headlights, battery disconnect, sway bars front and rear, Borla muffler, AM/FM/CD, leather seats, fiberglass headliner covered with vinyl, courtesy lights, digital dash, American Racing chrome wheels with 225/50 18 in the front and 255/55 18 in the rear.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door