790 Alabama Ave
Here is a recently done full restoration 1987 Chevy C-10 Silverado 4X4 short bed truck. This truck is super nice and clean and was restored the right way. It has the factory 5.0 Liter engine that runs great. It has headers with dual exhaust that sound great. The transmission is a turbo 400 that shifts out great. The body is super straight and rust free. The paint is fresh and is near perfect. The bumpers front and back are new. The body moulding is new. The bed is slick and looks great. This truck has not been jacked up like most. It has new Michelin tires on it and there is a spare under the bed like it came from factory and a jack under the hood. It came white from the factory. The interior is new as well. It is the factory color of blue. It is loaded with power windows and locks, power steering and power brakes and tilt steering wheel. The A/C blows ice cold. The 4WD works and it has dual gas tanks. The underside of the truck is very clean and looks nice. You can tell it has not been in the woods for sure. You need to come check this truck out and drive it to really appreciate how nice it really is. It drives great. The miles are what is showing on the odometer. We bought it as it sits and did not do the restoration on it so I don't know the exact miles. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevy Stylemaster 350 V8 P/S P/B AC Fresh Car
Bremen , GA
1979 Chevy Camaro Race Car Built 355 V8 LOOK
1957 Chevy Suburban 350 V8 P/S P/B A/C New Build
Bremen , GA
1988 Chevy Suburban Crate 350 Cold A/C Runs Great
Bremen , GA
1968 Ford Fairlane 500 Fastback RARE CAR 289 V8
2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Truck 71500 Miles RARE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door