This is a 1938 original Dodge uncut steel cab, bolted on a 1980 Chevy Dually Chassis, that has been shortened by moving the spring shackles forward and cutting off excess frame rail. Custom Aluminum diamond plate flatbed. with Oak side rails and a lift off rear gate, is bolted to the main frame. The truck has power disc brakes on front and drum brakes on the rear. You will find a parking brake lever, on floor, in the cab. You have power steering and power side windows along with AC, Heat, electric wiper "drivers side", AM-FM-CD Radio, that is mounted in the L/H tool box. A new battery is bolted in the R/H tool box (both lockable). The original bench seat has been rebuilt and with a tilt steering wheel, you have good "leg room"
On a warm day you can open the tilt out windshield and the cowl vent for good air circulation .
I would recommend having the side windows open, A BEE could fly through the open windshield and hopefully right out the window. Truck has original kind of radiator with mechanical fan and elect. fan on outside. Transmission cooling radiator with stat is mounted between frame rails, behind cab. Thank you for looking, Bud
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door