This Bronco has everything you want to climb around in the back country.
The list of parts; Sway-Away Coil-over Front Shocks, Rancho 9000 Adjustable rear shocks, solid axle conversion; 1972 F-100 Dana 44 with 4;56 gears, ARB Lockers, Custom Long arm four link suspension, custom built Dana 60 with 4:56 gears, ARB Locker, rear disc brake conversion, Goodyear Wrangler M/T 37x12.50x15 on Pro Comp wheels, Warn hubs, Rock Crusher Diff Covers front and back, custom bumpers front and rear, Warn 9000 lb winch with all the extras, both synthetic and cable lines for the winch, custom built trans, KC and Hella Off-road lights along with underneath rock lights, Cobra CB with KD-40 antenna, all seats recovered in cloth, Headmen shorty headers, and more. This truck has been built to tame the trails in Moab Utah and has been treated super nice with nothing but the best. Need to sell for room at my house and new project my 72 Dodge Challenger. Over $24,000.00 invested and will entertain reasonable offers.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door