East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#156 1968 Chevrolet C10 Shortbed Pickup
Painted a Beautiful Red this truck is slick and straight. Cowl Hood, newer rubber and felt and all the glass looks good. New door handles, side marker lights, dual chrome mirrors with turn signal built in. New gas cap, front and rear bumpers. Bedliner is sprayed Black, wiper arms are polished. The grill is good, new emblems, new antenna. New Cragar S/S Mags with new Firehawk Indy 500 white letter tires. A Real Eye Catcher!
Bucket seats done in Black interior that look new and are power. Black center console, Automatic on column, Grant GT steering wheel with black grip. The dash is painted Red like the outside of truck. New black dash pad, gauge cluster painted silver with factory gauges. Kenwood stereo with CD, New Pioneer gold speakers mounted in the lower front doors, new black carpet, new door sill plates, new rubber floor mats with Chevy logo, new black door panel inserts. New door handles, new window cranks, new black sun visors, new rear-view mirror, new seat belts. Looks sharp inside.
Powered by a 383 Stroker with a 350 Auto transmission, aluminum heads, Weiand intake, Holley carb, Edelbrock air cleaner, aluminum valve covers, new HPC headers, new plug wires, flex fan, chrome oil dip stick, power steering, power front disc brakes, 12 bolt rear end with drum brakes, new shocks, dual exhaust with chrome tips. Fender wells and fire wall are painted black gloss. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door