107 E. Cedar St.
One owner local car. SS 350 Had original paint we did a repaint on it because it had a few scratches and dings. Replaced all the interior new. Has new tires. Has a good working AC. Tuned up with all belts and hoses. Runs great and drives good. Ready to go. Phone 423-383-3832 Ron
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
Beautiful 59 T-Bird
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1950 Chevy - 2 Door RESTO- ROD -Sharp
White GMC truck with 45 RV race trailer
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door