Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1956 Chevy 3100 is powered by a Big Bad Blown 454 Big Block Chevy motor backed by a Turbo 400 automatic transmission, balanced and blue printed. Weiand Blower, polished and ported heads, MSD ignition, narrowed four-link on coil-overs, fuel cell, tubular front suspension, and power rack and pinion. This 20 year build was a project of love and is ready for a new home for show and go. Call for pricing. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2003 Ford T Bird Baby Blue Beauty Near New
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door