Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1956 Chevy 3100 is powered by a Big Bad Blown 454 Big Block Chevy motor backed by a Turbo 400 automatic transmission, balanced and blue printed. Weiand Blower, polished and ported heads, MSD ignition, narrowed four-link on coil-overs, fuel cell, tubular front suspension, and power rack and pinion. This 20 year build was a project of love and is ready for a new home for show and go. Call for pricing. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1941 Willys Show Car Ram Jet 502 600 HP
1957 Chevy Bel Air 210 Post Frame Off Break In Mi
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Stunning Build
1955 Chevy Cameo Show Truck LS1 Fully Loaded
1962 Mercedes 220 Sedan
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door