1976 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER J40 4X4
HAS A GREAT STRONG RUNNING 383 STROKER
AND MANUAL TRANSMISSION
BODY IN GREAT SHAPE
FLOORS HAVE TYPICAL RUST AND COULD OR SHOULD BE ADDRESSED BEFORE DOING ANY SERIOUS OFFROADING IN MY OPINION, PRICED ACCORDINGLY
THIS HAS BEEN AN OFFROAD TRUCK NOT A SHOW TRUCK BUT IT DOES LOOK REALLY NICE
JUST THE FLOORS ARE BAD
TOP IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
DOOR HINGES ARE NICE AND CLEAN
CUSTOM WHEELS AND TIRES ARE RELATIVELY NEW AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
FIRES RIGHT UP AND RUNS GREAT
THIS THING IS A BEAST AND RIPS
IF NOT FOR THE CONDITION OF THE FLOORS IT WOULD BE A VERY NICE COLLECTOR ITEM
W/ A LITTLE ATTENTION AND MONEY PUT INTO IT THIS LAND CRUISER COULD BE EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND VERY VALUABLE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door