1955 F100 pick-up truck. Super solid body with black primer paint. Freshened 350 from a 89 Vette, edelbrock intake and carb, headers with full dual exhaust. New bed wood, all new window rubbers, dakota digital dash. Power steering and power disc brakes, front clip and rear end are from a 84 C10. Aluminum radiator with electric fans, everything works as it should. Truck runs and drives great. $16,000 OBO call 407-432-6481
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door