East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#004 1949 Chevrolet 3100 5-Window Pickup
All Steel Truck that is slick and straight. Late model front & rear end. Painted a beautiful red paint with Black bed liner and white letter tailgate, front & rear bumper chrome like new. Grill is stainless and like new. Chrome door handles are like new, dual outside mirrors are chrome like new. All glass is new and tinted, rubber and felt is new. Emblems are like new; headlight trim and taillights are like new. American Racing rims are polished with knock offs like new. Delinte Thunder tires like new. Antenna like new. Sits good and an eye catcher!
The interior is red vinyl diamond pleated seat like new. Gray bored door panels are like new. Gray board headliner like new. Door handles and window cranks are like new. Pioneer AM/FM/CD player, Classic Instruments gauges white face. Under dash A/C unit, black carpet like new. Black carpeted floor mats like new. Black rubber floor mats with Chevy logo like new, newer column with Automatic shifter and black padded 2-Post steering wheel. Dash trim nice with newer glove box door. Aluminum door sill plates like new. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 350 Chevy engine hooked to a 350 Automatic transmission. Polished valve covers, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner with K&N filter, headers, Weiand aluminum intake, power steering. Edelbrock carb, chrome alternator, old style A/C compressor. Aluminum radiator and electric fan. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Lillington , NC
1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V
1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
1966 Ford Mustang
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door