Take a look at this beautiful 1963 Chevrolet C10 step side pickup with long bed brought to you by Caruso Classic Cars. This original Georgia truck had a frame off restoration that included many new parts. This is an all steel truck with no bondo whatsoever. Original 230 CID inline 6 cylinder that runs well coupled with a 3 speed manual transmission on the floor which was converted from 3 on the tree. (owner has original column shift for easy conversion) New wood bed, American Classics AM/FM Aux Radio. Spectacular $10K two tone paint job in Daytona blue and gray. Clean interior with re-sprung and reupholstered bench seat.. New tires and rims. Drum brakes and 73k original miles. All badging is complete and in like new condition. The chrome shines bright. Super clean undercarriage. Other new parts include; windshield, taillights. mirrors,front grille, tailgate, custom wood steering wheel, radio antenna, new tires, custom rims and much more! Owner has receipts and documentation to go along with the truck. Small paint chip near the driver door as pictured - easy and inexpensive fix. You'll have a blast driving this classic truck and be proud to show it at the local shows! If you have any questions, please call Jeff for additional information. Or visit our website at www.carusoclassicars.com to see additional pictures. Thanks for Looking!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door