Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford Pick-Up. This ALL STEEL Radical Custom Hot Rod is fully documented from the AMBR award winning Stan Betz Collection. Built with all custom one-off sheet metal and frameless windshield creativity is at the top of the list. Power is supplied by a 32 Value Lincoln Mark VII motor backed by a Lincoln Mark VIII transmission. A arm front suspension with in-board coil overs with rack and pinion steering. Lincoln Mark VIII rear suspension on Air Ride for that just right height whenever you want. Lincoln Mark VIII interior, cut down and fabricated to fit perfectly. Owner states that everything works on this custom and it is show quality throughout. All heads will turn when you are seen out in this Red Radical Runner. Offered at $55,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 Chevy Impala Show Stopper Near New Build
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1974 Chevy C10 Short Box All New 500 Miles
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door