MUST SELL! This well-maintained truck has had ONE OWNER!! Approx 177,000 miles, all highway. Turbo added. New injector pump and injectors. New tires. Spray bedliner added. Has double sunroof, electric back window, original pinstriping and other special order items that came on the truck when first purchased. Truck was showcased at the Alaska State Fair by Ford back in the day and is truly one of a kind!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door