Classic Car Deals
1950 GMC 100 Nice project needing basic work to get back on the road, also a great candidate for a full restoration. It was a fully functional farm truck for most of its life, but it has been inactive for the past 12 years. SPECS - 350 V8 Engine - 700R Transmission - 4-Wheel Power Dist Brakes - New Wiring - Electric Fan - Relocated Fuel Tank - Some Rust on Floors
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door