1971 Chevy c10 pickup. Long bed. Lowered 4 1/2 front and 5 rear. Awesome paint, 400 automatic, genie shifter,new bumpers, hood, tailgate, grill shell and insert, interior etc... 350 with new 268 comp cam. 308 rears with 31 BFGs tucked in the rear. Rally wheels. Just a cruiser that gets tons of compliments. Thanks for looking.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door