39 Ford Pickup. 59AB flathead, Bored and Stoked, 3/4 race cam, Johnson adj. lifters, Columbia dual carb intake, floor shift 3 speed tranny, dual master cylinder, Columbia 2 5r rear end, Reds headers & Schmity. Mufflers, Posie front spring, Walker Cobra radiator, 12 volt electrical system, elec. fan, elec. fuel pump, radial tires & tubes on original artillery spoke wheels. Motor side panels are perfect but unpainted.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door