790 Alabama Ave
Check out this very sharp resto mod 1992 Chevy 1500 SWB truck. This truck is bad to the bone!! It has a TRUE ZZ 430 HP engine with with 300 HP Procharger and 150 shot Sniper Nitrous. The Nitrous has never been sprayed. It has a quick fuel QFT 750 blow thru carb. This truck will get it done. Very fast and alot of fun to drive. The transmission is a 700R4 just rebuilt and has a 2400 to 2800 stall. It shifts out great. The truck itself had 88,000 miles on it when built. It has 5500 miles on engine and trans. according the the digital odometer. The speedometer has been changed out to a digital speedometer. It has a Chevelle 373 positive traction rear end. The Maroon paint looks great with the Silver stripes. There is a hard bed cover that locks covering the bed. Also has a bedliner. The interior is the original red bench set and steering wheel. It has power windows and locks that work. The 15 inch American Racing wheels look good and has a very nice stance. The tires are good. All the lights work. According to CarFax it has never been involved in an accident. It has always been in Georgia. Fly in and drive this baby home. It sounds awesome!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1941 Ford Business Coupe RARE CAR 350 V8 A/C LOOK
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1977 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ 400 V8 Cold AC LOOK
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door