This is a completely rust free, unmolested original K5 Silverado. There is no frame or body rust, it has some hail damage on the hood. Original presentable paint that could be buffed out. It is a fully loaded vehicle, P/S,P/B,P/W,A/C,clock. tilt wheel, front buckets and console,full size rear seat, 308 posi rear. 350 with 700r4 and 208 transfer case. It does have issues and is not a get in and drive off, although it isn't far from being one. the motor runs good but is ready for a rebuild, the trans was just replaced but the lock up converter is giving a problem" won't release". This Blazer still has ALL the factory smog equipment still hooked up and functional. The only items not factory is the JVC casset radio and the aluminum wheels, the tires are original size . If you are looking for a K5 to restore to original, this is the one for you. It does have some electric window issues. It has 160000 miles. I have a window motor and the factory orig number matching 700r4 trans case that will go with it. Look at the pictures and you will see the glove box build sheet is filled up with equipment it came with that is still in place. No lifts,No hot rod stuff, just a very stock blazer.It has a clear Nevada title. I have to many cars and projects and at 75 years young I wont be able to finish all of them so this one will go to a good home.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door