790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super nice freshly restored 1965 Chevy C-10 Custom truck. You can drive this truck anywhere you wish. It is new front to rear. Here are the specifics on it.:
2004 Model 5.3 LS Engine with 105,000 miles on the engine when put in.
4L60E Automatic Overdrive transmission from same vehicle.
1985 Chevy C-10 Frontend
1995 Chevy Silverado Rear End with 3:42 gears
New wood bed with pecan wood.
Tanks Inc. fuel tank installed under the bed
EZ Wiring Harness
New Trailing Arms
Vintage Air Gen 4 Unit
Snowden Bench Seat done in Leather and New Carpet and Headliner
Tilt Steering Column & Classic Instrument Gauges that all work
Champion Radiator with Electric fan
New Brake Lines & Fuel Lines
Magna Flow Mufflers
New US Mags with New Nitto tires
All new glass and weather stripping
New Drive Shaft
All New Chrome Bumpers, Grille and Emblems
C-Notch and drop coil springs
PSI Engine Harness
New Brake Booster and Master Cylinder
New Brake Calipers and Wheel Cylinders
New Injectors and Water Pump
The pictures do not do this truck justice. This is a must see truck. This truck you can fly in from anywhere in the US and drive it home. The guy who built it has driven it over 800 miles since finished. This is a beautifully done truck. Call me at 404-512-1295 with any questions or feel free to email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1954 Chevy Wagon 350 V8 350 Trans P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
2010 Chevy Camaro LT LOW MILES Runs Great LOOK
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door