Dunn's Collection proudly presents this 1949 Chevrolet 5 Window Pickup with Street Rod Trim. Another RARE find!
3600 3/4 Ton, Turbo 350 automatic transmission
Check out this frame-off restored pickup! This truck is a lot of fun to drive and will take many lookers down memory lane. Not only does it look great but it drives like a dream.
Frame-off restoration completed in 1999 cost between $45,000 - $50,000
Sand blasted the frame, stripped it down to metal and repainted Maroon
Truck bed updated with beautiful new wood in bed area
Mileage 1,505 (after restoration)
Tilt wheel: Power steering
New tires and wheels
- Spongy brakes: need to change or flush the brake fluid
- Left side of manifold is leaking: need to replace gasket or seal
Make an Offer! Call Today (830) 537-4708
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door