790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a super nice 1969 Chevy Camaro. It is powered by a 454 Big Block engine that runs and sounds great. It has headers with dual exhaust, Hooley 4 barrel carb, Champion Aluminum Radiator with Electruc Fan to keep engine running cool. This is a factory V8 car as the vin number starts with 124. It has a turbo 350 transmission that shifts out good. The Red paint is very nice and pretty fresh. It has a great shine to it. The body is straight and there are no signs of rust. It has Z-28 emblems on it but it is not a true Z-28, just a very nice Camaro. The engine compartment is very detailed and looks great. The firewall and inner fenders are painted red. The interior is super nice and clean. It has bucket seats with console and horse shoe floor shifter. The door panels, carpet, headliner and dash all look good. There are brand new sunvisors still in box to replace the sunvisors on it now. The bumpers look new front and back. The rear end is a 10 bolt. The underside looks good with no rust. The floor pans and trunk look great. The car has power steering and power disc brakes. The disc brakes are new. It has rally wheels with good tires. What is better than a Red 1969 Camaro? Nothing!! Check out the pictures and call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or you can email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1978 GMC Sierra SWB Summit 350 Engine Runs Good
1983 Chevy K10 4X4 SWB 305 V8 4 Speed Manual
Bremen , GA
1946 Ford Truck RatRod Runs Drives Great LOOK
1952 Chevy 3100 5 Window 350 V8 NEW BUILD
1923 Willys Overland VERY RARE CAR Built Engine
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door