Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
For those who want the best of the best quality this rare 1969 GMC pickup. numbers matching frame off restored with only 236 test miles. this is a museum quality with attention to detail with no expense spared restoration. 350 numbers matching engine with original Turbo 400 HD transmission. power disc brakes power steering tinted glass 12 bolt rear original wheels and caps. gauge package original built sheet still in glovebox. this will meet the demands of the most picky of buyers.
SEE THE FULL VIDEO at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com.
Call us 7 days a week. 941-355-1955
We can ship this truck world wide door to door no problem
Financing available to 84 months
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door